Who are Hardware Innovators?
We started Hardware Innovators to help connect leaders in the hardware retail space to resources and a community that can help each other grow.
Meet our Advisor Board
Linda is the Owner and CEO of Retail People Solutions Inc. She’s developed a process to help to align organizations at all levels to get the most out of their work teams and maximize sales potential.
- Collaborated with NRHA (National Retail Hardware Association)
- 30 years of experience in business coaching
- Has impeccable eyewear fashion
Todd is the Chief Operating Officer of HomCo Lumber & Hardware since 2011. He brings over forty years of lumber and hardware
expertise with a passion for the hardware retailing industry.
- Holds an Arizona Contractor’s License and enjoys sharing his knowledge with the Flagstaff community.
- As a people first leader steeped on the power of culture building, Todd is the creator of the iImpact value system. (Integrity Innovative Thinking Maturity & Judgment People focused Accountability Communication Team Leadership)
- As a Master’s Graduate of Rapport Leadership International, he has gained valuable leadership skills in providing a positive workplace with a focus on the development of the employees.
- Todd believes that the success of a business is driven by the strength of its people.
Kiko Garcia has extensive experience in the business-to-business hardware retail realm. From leading various levels of recruiting, training, and leadership development, he has grown his team and strengthened his area. His ability to retain and collaborate with groups of people throughout his expansive region has allowed him and his team to accomplish logistical, fiscal, and revenue goals.
For the last seven years, Kiko has worked at ACE Hardware, leading the businesses to the business development team.
Rand Jenkins Partner, Visionary, and Strategist at Mountain Mojo Group, and founding member of Hardware Innovators. He has been creating unique marketing solutions for a variety of businesses for over 20 years.
- 5 years of developing strategies for Hardware Retail Hardware stores
- Founding member
- Has 20 new ideas before he even wakes up